View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2021, 10:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Would probably want a name update, though, in case we ever hypothetically wanted someone to just start with the Web Pistol.
I mean...what unit would we want to ever have this specific piece of equipment that we also wouldn’t want having Spider-Verse synergies?
Disney buys DC, they revive the Amalgam line, they have a Taskmaster-esque bad guy that uses his tech without being spider-themed. (You didn't specify a plausible unit. )

I'm mostly just speaking to the logic we've used in the past: powers that are just named [GLYPH NAME] have text that says "Start the game with Glyph of [GLYPH NAME] on this card." Powers with extra stuff have different names. May be an exception I'm forgetting, but that's the rule.