View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Comics: what are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeiaBlaze View Post
My current Pull List includes:

Saga, which for my money is the best comic on the market right now. Tons of fun, and Brian K. Vaughn finds a new way to break my heart every single issue. Love it.

Ms. Marvel, my current favorite superhero comic right now. That used to belong to Wonder Woman, but the arc by James Robinson has pissed me off so much that I am not reading it until that boils over.

Gwenpoole, a complete and total headtrip. Seriously, if you enjoy Multiversity levels of meta, pick it up. The latest issue had some of the best uses of panel space I have seen in my life.

WWE, a surprisingly good comic that fills in the gaps between one of the biggest stories in recent memory: the breakup of the SHIELD. Each member gets their own spotlight arc, and they all come off as likable and interesting. Even that bastard Seth Rollins.

And now I'm catching up on Nightwing's first solo series, which, despite some hilarious artwork, is a lot of fun. Street level heroics works for the guy a lot.

I've also heard good things about Wicket + Divine, the new Runaways series, and the current run of Batwoman.
My apologies, but I was just wondering - seeing a comic fan joining the site, have you heard of C3G? Bloody amazing custom project incorporating tonnes of comic heroes into Heroscape - well worth checking out! Breathes new life into the game.

Welcome to the site.

~Lazy Orang, always happy to see new blood.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================