View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2010, 06:42 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK9000 View Post
Thats got to be siege the figure just screams the name. and it will fit in a heroscape booster. The master of the hunt could be a large insect like a spider or a scorpion. Or better still the gelatanous cube or Cadaver collector due to the fact he hunts corpses. Joking aside though all we really have to go on is that its a large figure.
I like where your mind is with this, OK we have spiders but a bigger one would be cool and scorpion would be cooler if it had a bonus on sand. The gelatanous cube again should be a squad.That brings us to the Cadaver Collector, and we all know how much I love this figure, but it could be a guy in armor or whatever they can dream up. I It comes down to what the card says, "The Cadaver Collector can juggle monkeys" then I would accept it and drive on.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!