View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Peter Stanchek (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
He fly's all by himself. I don't think he's telekinesis in the way Jean Grey is. He doesn't really move things around. When he fly's it's more of a bubble he surrounds himself with that he also uses as a force field.
That's true. I forgot that his big moments like that are Telekinesis on a molecular level. He's literally tearing things apart in his moments of destruction like that. His flight is an extension of his telekinesis and doesn't work like Faith's, who has more of a "flight aura" that she is able to extend to others. Most Psiots can't fly. Charlene and Torque cannot. Harada can. Cronus cannot, but Livewire (technopath Psiot) is able to fly using a special suit. So even flight powers within Psiots are not all the same. But yeah with this reminder from japes I'd say SS could definitely be crossed out. Like I said, I've never been super clear on the specifics of what merits it.