View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2018, 03:52 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Unit Tier List (October 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Exactly. That 4th defense die makes the difference. They don't need Raelin or Nerak to be tough. Knights were one of my most-lost-to units, and probably a better choice than Y x 4th Mass even in General Wars. I wonder sometimes if the conventional wisdom is wrong... and it's totally worth it to run Raelin with KoW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Yeah Warriors of Ashra I was going back and forth between Tier 5 and 6. They're probably 6. WoA+PKs or WoA+Q9 or WoA+Range-Counter are pretty strong armies. They also are very splashable. I remember Jexik splashed them for Day 2 with his Greenscale+Nilf+Raelin army one year. That was cool.
A game that I lost, because menchi leveled me and added Airborne Elite to his KoW army. The WoA did okay in the game though. As a Greenscale player, I'd probably say I was more worried about KoW than Heavies. Mostly ranged armies and rat-podges were what the nilf-scales worked best against.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...5&postcount=55
I'm not sure what I'd rather take into the Greenscales. With the Knights you're not as condensed and might have a better time chasing a dragon if the dragon wants to dance around. On the other hand, Grimnak chomp and heavies' disengage will be better at breaking through the pod, if the Greenscale player plays more tight and together.

Depends on the dragon too I suppose.