View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2018, 08:50 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Unit Tier List (October 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I feel Heavies vs Knights is an interesting debate that never really was entirely resolved from the army strength minmax days. I feel that Heavies are better at getting wins against the meta; Chomp is ridiculous and 5 move is so important. The Knights are still good obviously but 4 move and 4 defense I think leads to blowout wins or close losses, where Heavies can trade some of that blowout win potential for close wins.

Even head to head I think I take Heavies because you can really abuse Grimnak in melee vs. melee matchups.
It seems to me that Knights are less map-dependent than Heavies are, am I in the minority in thinking this? Not to say Heavies are very map-dependent, but just in comparison. I could be wrong, though, out of the 9/10 units, Heavies are probably what I've played the least. Still have good experience with them....it's not like I've never played them haha, but I have certainly played the Knights more.

@Matthias Maccabeus , you're the master of melee, what are your thoughts on Knights vs. Heavies debate?