View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2015, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design of Hoth Generator Ruins

FYI, I think you have enough votes in the other thread to make this thread official.

After building this map and using it for some testing today, the only suggested changes are minor ones. The castle wall ends are a bit unstable as they only lock in to one tile and are sitting straight on the table rather then a hex. So I would recommend just swapping them out for corner wall pieces, then they will lock in to two tiles and be less likely to tip over. Then I had to rotate the 3 hex ice rock as the way I had it on the table left a gap between the 3 & 4 hex ice rocks you could see through. Once you turn it to have the highest portion of the 3 hex ice rock closer to the 4 hex ice rock, the combined ice rock structure becomes fully blocked up just like the 6 hex one. If this map gets moved into public play testing without any significant changes I can write up a PT report for it. Don't let that discourage you from making changes though.