View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2022, 04:40 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Wrote this up a while ago. Figured I'd post it here to get some feedback, as I'm not sure it's really where I want it.

Quote:
NAME = ROCK LEE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = ??? ?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TAIJUTSU
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Rock Lee may add 4 to his movement if he would end his movement engaged.

PRIMARY LOTUS
Start the game with 3 Chakra markers on this card. Before rolling for initiative, you may remove a Chakra marker from this card to add one to Rock Lee’s attack and defense for the remainder of the round. When attacking an adjacent figure, you may choose to roll an additional attack die. If you do, roll an unblockable attack die against Rock Lee after placing wound markers.

HIDDEN LOTUS
Rock Lee may only use this power if there are no Chakra markers on his card. When attacking an adjacent figure, Rock Lee may add up to three additional dice to his roll. After placing wound markers, roll an unblockable against Rock Lee for each die that was added to his attack. Once per round, if Rock Lee would receive enough wounds from this power to be destroyed, you may remove wound markers from his card until he has one life remaining.