View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Abomination and Hulk 5/17/20!

This again? Well at least I don't feel like I have to catch up on the last few I missed, from the last round.

I'm a little leery of powers with the same name that do different things - I think you're risking Abomination misplay doing that. (I'm assuming that's more likely than Hulk misplay given that Hulk, being the Hulk, is apt to get more tabletime. Also because he obviously couldn't have Abomination's version of Super Leap, but Abomination could have Hulk's)

Interesting to see Hulk refocused as a pure 1v1 monster. I do feel like some manner of area-of-effect attack is iconic for him, given how often he gets mobbed by military dudes, but it's hard to argue with healing as an alternative choice.

Dig the pared-down wording on Super Leap.