View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2019, 09:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Started watching the Dutch television show Wie is De Mol (Who is the Mole) with my wife. Kind of a cool concept.

There's 10 contestants, one of whom is the Mole. Every episode, they have challenges to complete to earn money, but these often have an element of confusion of cooperation to them. The Mole tries to limit the amount of money gathered by the other contestants. He (or she) gets to know the details of every challenge ahead of time, and so can plan for some sabotages. At the end of every episode, every contestant takes a test regarding the identity of the Mole and his activity that week. Whoever does the worst goes home.

Also, really weird to watch TV in another language. Subtitles help a bit.
There was an American show about 10 years ago called...the Mole. Exactly the same premise. I only saw the first season but I'm not a big fan of reality TV in general. I remember that the actual Mole didn't even attempt to sabotage a single time but the others trying to throw others off did enough damage that the payoff at the end wasn't very much money.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.