View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:54 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I thought I'd do two of my favorite minor Marvel characters from Avengers: The Initiative. They're a little rough again, but hopefully they feel more original.

So two aliens of unknown origin and armed with extremely powerful weapons were randomly fighting to the death and died in Earth's atmosphere. Both of the highly advanced pieces of extraterrestrial technology fell to different parts of the globe. One found Violet Lightner moments after she attempted suicide by jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. The other was found by Sergeant Joseph Green in the deserts of Sudan as he was skirmishing with a Hydra agent. As fate would have it Gauntlet was selected as drill instructor at Camp Hammond under the Initiative where Armory ended up training as a hero.