View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:52 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: mac122's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Great to know my ideas are useful.For Pulse Lasers I think that all off those drops aren't totally nessesary.Keep range if you kill his normal ranged
attack(he has HANDS).Keep the #of attacks low.TRUST me here.2 shots means instant squad killer.If you'd like more help lemme know which master
set you have.PM me on that matter, no sense wasting thread space.
I just posted an updated card to the first page. I cut the Jump Jets to 10 levels and reduced the Pulse Lasers to 3 range and 2 attack. Again, pulling Mechwarrior Mercs gameplay from my longterm memory, pulse lasers traded power and range for multiple shots. The lower values are probably more thematic. I think I want to keep a normal ranged attack as mechs usually have multiple weapons systems. I'm still willing to raise the point value if necessary. I hope to do some playtesting tomorrow against some classic HS units.