View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

I have never heard of her previous to your post above, but I checked out her bio to see if there is anything I can offer.

It says that her size depends on her emotions. Perhaps you can have some base stats that can fluctuate by using abilities. For example, she gets bigger the more angry she gets. Maybe you can do something siimilar to the Hulk where as she takes wounds, she adds to her attack, but also add for defense and move to account for her growth in size. She supposedly gets small when she feels guilty, so maybe there can be a decrease in att/def/move stats after she kills each opponent. You cand set a maximum bonus she gets and a minimum number that her stats can get reduced to.

Edit to add:

Just some ideas off hand.

How about something like this:

Life 4
Move 1
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points ?

DON'T MAKE ME MAD
For each wound that Cassandra Lang recieves, you may add 2 to her life, attack and defense. She may never have more than 4 total added to these base stats.

GUILT TRIP 15
Every time Cassandra Lang inflicts enough wounds to destroy a figure, she must roll a 20-sided die. If the roll is 15 or higher, you must reduce her life, attack and move by 1. You cannot reduce her base stats below 1 with Guilt Trip 15.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; August 22nd, 2009 at 10:08 AM.