View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Cool Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED 11/9/19

With the Photobucket ruination and the great hard drive failure of 2016 I've lost many of what was originally here. The game has drastically changed in the past several years with the original final waves and SoV/C3V VC continuation so I'd need to adapt and change much of what I had anyway. I have a few print outs I may update however I am adding in a few newer ideas I've been working on in the modern age of Heroscape.

Here are my customs. Any thoughts are always appreciated. I'm adding in new card concepts that I have had in mind toward the new era of Fanscape. Stay tuned my friends!

NEWER CUSTOMS!

Spoiler Alert!

OLD CUSTOMS
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by robbdaman; November 9th, 2019 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Adding more ideas