View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
What are good teammates for Megatron? Been wanting to try him out. Looks like he’s good with squads? Some Shield Agents or something?
Decepticons and Arthrian Invaders are the immediate obvious choices. You obviously also really want some Heroes in there to use gun mode. Overall, he’s just a really solid hero who fits in anywhere. YK did a really good job of making sure him and Optimus were just solid units that you could slot into any sort of crazy mashup army.
Since we're talking about Transformers, are these the ones used for Laserbeak and Ravage? If so, will we see Rumble and Frenzy soon? Don't want to drop $20 per pack if the others won't be used.

I used a different two pack that recently came out with Ravage and Laserbeak in it, they flew off the shelves though and I only ever managed to get mine by ordering from an online store. I did see the companion pack that came in the same release at my local Walmart though so I know they did come to my local store, someone else just beat me too them.

As for those figures, I was told about them by a friend but haven't seen them anywhere in a store myself. If I could find them I'd certainly consider running either Rumble, Frenzy, or both. Of course then I'd have an extra Ravage and Laserbeak, but I'm not too concerned about that since I actually like that Ravage better then the one I have. I believe @Lazy Orang has a write up for Rumble or Frenzy, she got one of them when she bought one of the more expensive Soundwave's out there that came with a couple of tapes. I'd venture a guess that she one day makes a card for it since she already has a figure.
I've got the set with Laserbeak and the purple one (Rumble to me, Frenzy on the box) and will likely be getting the pack with Ravage and the red one at Yule. They're larger than I'd like, but they're pretty good. Not top of my priorities list at present, but I'm likely going to do Rumble, and honestly, I reckon you could probably give Frenzy an identical duplicate card, Stepford Cuckoos style.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================