View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Death Star Throne Room

Just a heads up, I took a look at the VS file and noticed that one of the start zones isn't complete. I updated it easily enough in the file I downloaded but it will need to be updated here before getting turned into a set of build directions.

A few other thoughts, as much as I like the theme and look of this map, I'm not sure it would be the best use of the Battlefront rules system. I think I'd rather just see it as a non-battlefront casual or even a scenario specific map. The reason for this position is due to the fact that really only 1 of the control point glyphs (the middle one) is in a contestable position. The ones right in front of each start zone are going to be pretty difficult for the other team to ever take and hold, then the one up on the throne and in the hall by the healing chamber look pretty easy to hold once you have them. The throne has high ground on the only path from which it can be assaulted and the other one also can't be flanked at all. It only takes one good defensive figure to hold that gate. Plus whoever holds it has exclusive access to the Bacta Tank/FX-7 droid which could give that one team a pretty big advantage. The battlefront specific maps should feature control points that are a little more open and easy to contest such that their is a chance to change momentum back and forth as the game goes on.