View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2015, 07:10 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
No sooner had I mentioned cutting way back on board game purchases, and Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn hit my radar. I watched the rules and overview video for it, and this looks like it'll scratch that Magic itch. I preordered it, as Plaid Hat Games offers great preorder discounts.
I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on this game, it looks amazing. I'm hoping to be able to get a community going at a couple of the FLGS in the area when it comes out.

I've been playing Dice Masters to scratch that old Magic itch.
I can't tell if it'll scratch that Magic itch (never played Magic), but I can tell you that Ashes is a lot of fun and worth the $35 (was one of the testers).
Yes! So happy to hear this. I preordered it early.
Oh come on, are you trying tell me that you wouldn't just buy it for that wonderful art.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps