View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

March Gaming at the Mmirg Household (as you can see it's a lot more small games--just been swamped and have only been squeezing in short before-bed kinds of games) :

Sorry! Sliders 8 (Still one of the best mass market, casual games out there)
Rat-a-Tat Cat 6 (Kids love it)
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age 6 (Picked this up recently; not amazing, but sure can be a lot of fun!)
Botswana 5 (Also a recent acquisition; not a amazing, but solid.)
King of Tokyo 5 (Still my go-to short game; love it! We now always start with one power-up each game--just makes things more fun and helps make each monster more distinct.)
Dungeon Command: Heart of Cormyr 4 (This is all the DC; I just use Cormyr as my set that "counts"--anyhow, we've really enjoyed this. Wish I had the cash to get two of every set; would be fun to get into customizing armies more.)
Coloretto 3 (Still like this game--love the little mini-expansions from BGG for it, messing with limits, rules, etc.)
Eminent Domain 3 (Wish I played this more. Going to get the expansion that takes it to 5 players--that will help us play it more. If you haven't seen the Kickstarter for it, check it out!)
Fairy Tale 3 (Another solid, small game)
The Hobbit Card Game 3 (Only okay--fun to play, but not quite as good as I hoped)
Simply Suspects 3 (My boys love this game to death.)
Spoiler Alert!

Always happy to chat about other games on here as well.