View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2021, 10:54 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Rules Team HQ

It is still after work on the 19th, so I'm killing it in terms of timeliness.

So, thoughts on action items here: instead of sorting things out onesy-twosy as people think to ask questions, we should make a list of our known bugbears, divvy up the work, and start just knockin em down.

We're midway on the 'instead of attacking' stuff. I'd like to see similar dives on questions like which cards should be specifying normal movement (vs any movement) & which should be specifying player turns (I believe SW has some initial progress there that someone could pick up and run with).

Meanwhile, with the 'instead of attacking' stuff, our goal should be to nail down what the intent is on everything in the '???' column where we don't know if it's meant to be a single attack or the whole phase. Then we can start nailing down a set of cards that need an update/exactly what those updates are.

Meanmeanwhile, I think it would be worthwhile to take an inventory on our existing FAQs and just look for eyebrow-raisers. I don't have complete confidence that they all square with the rules, or that there aren't weird older C3G rulings we're unaware of tucked away in them.