View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2020, 03:49 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Workbook of Orcs of Moria - Design (Fellowship A)

Really?

https://heroscape.fandom.com/wiki/Blade_Gruts

If we compare stats to the Blade Gruts they are pretty equal and can be fielded for 5 points less, which is a slight advantage. Ability-wise though, our Orcs have a terrain dependant ability (which we know is usually weak) and a slight chance to either autowound or destroy one of their own (which we are planning to control with heroes).

When compared to the Disengage and the Bonding which allows Blade Grut to team with Grimnak or Tornak traditionally, I would say that they are slightly inferior just because of how good bonding is.

If we elevated their price point to 60+, that would put them close to heavy grits that have better stats + disengage and bonding. I'm not sure I see the argument for such a high price point. They definitely aren't on the level of Heavy Gruts, if anything I'd think they are an alternative to blade grits that functions differently. I'd come up to 40 to equal them but I'd still consider them inferior until we get their heroes and functionality as a faction more set up.