View Single Post
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

But they're not selling terrain, they're selling HeroScape. The more I think about it the more I agree that they made the right call and didn't parse things out. They're trying to relaunch the game. Have it stand on it's own two feet. Once it's established, they've said they can offer terrain packs and such. Having the game fund because 75% of the backers grabbed terrain doesn't bode well for the health of the game.

I realize most of this is coming from just wanting it to fund and let the chips fall where they may. But I would like Scape to be back for the long haul.

What if a terrain only pack ended up telling the powers that be, they should just make a lot of terrain and the heck with the game part of things going forward?

-insert signature here-