View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I've been knocking out a bunch of names on my unplayed figures list of late so I tried to do a new count. By my reckoning I have personally played a game with 199 different released C3G figure cards. As of this post, I count 315 different released C3G figure cards. I did not count the Hasbro released figures. I have also played with 16, as yet unreleased, C3G figures via play testing.

I believe I have used 13 of the 34 glyphs, and I generally don't use glyphs in my games so most of those were ones that were included as part of a figure card. Sadly, I've only used 2 of the 18 C3G DOs so far and those were both on my Under Construction map. Have not used the Frost Giant (Ice Rock) or Floronic Man (Tree) yet, when I do that will add 2 more to my count though. I'm also looking forward to trying out the long and short ruin but have not played a game on a map with ruins yet since they were released (or printed off the cards yet).