View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Statesman (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Yeah, it feels like there's a pretty innate push/pull of Statesman wanting to defend his allies, or wanting to disrupt with Hammer of Justice. I'd be cool with needing to know when you need to protect people with Tanker vs. going in. Might be a tough balance to land though.

Giving Hammer a once per round makes me think his flow would be something like (Hammer of Justice to setup a Neutron Bomb > Posi/Manticore get attacked > Statesman flies to them to protect them for the rest of the round while they throw out attacks) but that's also a pretty perfect scenario.
I don't think that flow will be easy to set up terribly often. Might be a little easier if Hammer of Justice just hit everyone adjacent to him? Then you've got a bigger range where his allies are in protection range, but outside the threat zone.

Reducing incoming damage to a wound on Statesman is also a pretty strong generalist effect, so it'd bear some watching, if we went that route.