View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2007, 02:29 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I played an Einar/Ullar vs Utgar game today and it was really good!
About half way through the game Kee-mo-shi mind shackled Kiova, but the best was yet to come. At the end of the game Utgars forces were slightly less than Einars & Ullars, with Utgar having Kee-mo-shi, Ne-gok-sa, Su-bak-na and the Obsidian guards. Ullar and Einar had: Charos, Shaolins, the 3 Gladiators, Venoc Warlord and Valguard. I kept Su-bak-na at the back on the field and NGS mindshackled the Veonc Warlord. KMS then mindshakled Spartacus and Crixus. Venoc warlord, KMS and spartacus were destroyed. Retarius and the monks fell. Shortly after Charos destroyed the Moltarns and went to rescue Valguard from crixus but was too late. Charos destroyed Crixus but at this point had 1 life left.
NGS came to mindshackle the Dragon but got slaughtered.
The final battle was Charos with 8 wounds and SBN with all 5 lives left.
Charos fell! The end.

I was surprised how this game was turned around right at the end from all the mindshackling that managed to occur! Having SBN at the end helped give mindshackle a bit more chance and the game then became unpredictable.