View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, feels like they should have a chance to just vaporize people with one blast. Maybe an auto-wounding D20 power that does like 2 or 3 wounds if it hits? That's a mechanic I've been toying with the idea of lately (most auto-wounding powers just do one wound or not).
I like that a lot. They kill a human or Time Lord in 1 hit usually, but I thought that might come off a bit too powerful. Maybe a bit of resistance on figures that have superstrength?
Quote:
They should also be hard to hit, so I like the armor. They're hard to negotiate with - maybe something that resists OM removal?
That's a very good idea too, definitely something to throw on there if there's room.
Quote:
I'd just give them straight up flying. They pretty much float as high as they want and fly through the sky during invasions, don't they?
That's very much a "New Who" thing, but those are probably the most iconic version at this point so that could totally work.
Quote:
Seems like they tend to swarm a bit, so nothing that allows you to move multiples together seems odd.
I was hoping to throw in some Dalek leadership, be it a Black Dalek, Dalek Emperor, Or Davros himself.