View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:02 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

I was recently possessed by a desire to reread the sequels to Dilmir, just to double-check the theme and see if there was any chance of reposting. The answer is that the sequels still probably won't be posted. The only way they would be reposted is either after heavy revisions, or a total rewrite. Neither of which I will say are out of the realm of possibility, though both are currently unlikely.

However, both of the sequels relied on a map - my interpretation of the world of Feylund. Like the map of Eld'rin for this story, that map was hand-drawn, and re-reading the first sequel, it occurred to me how easy it would be to recreate it in Wonderdraft - the software I use to make maps these days. So I took a morning and did that, and am quite pleased with the way it turned out. So here it is:

~TGRF.