View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2020, 05:52 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Project 500 - Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I’m sure it would be a huge undertaking but a VC inclusive list like this would be incredible. There is such a thing as too many choices lol, it’s hard to get around to all the units enough.
I've kinda been working on something like this except leaning more competitively so strictly 500pts and allowing duplicate figures in armies (revolving pretty much around Marro Warriors, Raelin 1.0, and Marcu alongside a few others that fill competitive armies nicely).

Basically instead of building an army using each unit in the game, I'm building the best army for each unit in the game. If a unit like the Roman Legionnaires include Mogrimm in their best army, and that is also the best army for Mogrimm, that army is only included once, etc.

I have 88 armies from each Bread and Butter squad right now. Don't have any Hero based armies done for things like Elves, Constructs, etc. done yet.

That's a pretty different goal than the aim of this project, but it's a really cool idea!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!