View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2008, 01:09 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Great job, Jexik.

I agree there was a change in the tourney scene with the flagbearer's release. Laglor ultimately increased the power and prominence of Q9. I played in a tournament in Dec 06 right after their release. It was the first exposure to this dreaded combo: Krav, Raelin, Laglor, Q9. That army is probably still the most feared.

HodgePodge? This has been my style I guess; I tend to do better when I play hodge podge. My success with 4th mass has been suspect at best. Reavers sort of became my babies. When the entire scatter from your own rat attacks fiasco went down, many prominent players and posters felt that the Reavers were in affect "nerfed" by the errata and because I was the one that prompted the errata, many felt I nerfed the rats. I felt obligated to prove their worth after the errata. Thankfully wisinger took care of that for me on NHSD 2006, winning the Dallas tourney with a "hodge podge" and rats.

The only other complaint I have is that your article mentions me too much!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!