View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Western PA steps in the House, now we are talking. The count is going up. I new Tib pulled some weight over there in PA, I didn't realize how much. I can't weight to meet the whole crew, I am making it over to one of your get together's, I have been reading all about them, I think that is wonderful.

That is great to hear, get that count up there people!

CupidsArt - you know we missed you last year! Now you got GenCon under your belt and all - fancy like that!

You gotta bring the madhatter, this is the Ohio Nat. Heroscape day, we need him, we are like superfriends ( I mean Supermarvelscaperfriends ), it is our duty, OK maybe not! But he really should try and make it, ask him what he likes to eat most for lunch, I will have it there if at all possible?
OK, So I checked out The Dallas thread and thought I would add:

Prizes:

1.Farthest travelled

2.Youngest player

3.Old Fart award ( shouldn't the old guy get something for still gaming at such an old age )

4.Last Place

5.Best Themed Army ( voted on by all before the finals - so if you pick a fun army you can still get a prize)

Just another reason to show up in Canton, The heart of it all.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!