View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2019, 04:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Six-Gun Gorilla (PUBLIC PLAYTESTING)

I don't know the character, but this is my uneducated point of view here. Gorilla Grodd is a similar health/strength point being they are both large ape characters. He's also a powerful telepath, and his price point is 225. Prof. X is a powerful mutant telepath that comes in at 220, but he's not an action hero in any shape or way. Some of our action hero type mutants, like a Cable, are higher priced than him. So if Six-Gun Gorilla is an action hero type of huge ape, it's not crazy to think he would come in higher than our telepath huge ape character.

I don't have any idea how much higher though. He's testing pretty strong in part due to the fact he's a strong ranged unit that bonds with a strong melee squad. Lowering his defense/life might not have much impact on his price point as a result. As long as he can stay back behind a common squad screen and shoot his strong SA at foes, he's going to be effective for a while during game play. His SA is much more effective then Gorilla-Man's. Trying to target him early is always an option, but then you are ignoring the GCW, and their 3 attacks of 4-6 can bring just about anyone down when ignored.