View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2018, 08:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zatanna (II) (Breathing)

Very pleasant surprise to see this thread get started up. No qualms from me if you want to not focus this design on spells in anyway, Magical Defense is all that is needed to be covered. I'm really digging the trap door concept, an OM management with a surprise movement aspect. Could be difficult to maximize initially but really fun and powerful once it is mastered. The most obvious first combo will he to fly her up to HG, then let someone like Cable take her next turn from that perch. If you can engage with her and swap in Blob or Dr. Octopus for a surprise lock down that could prove valuable too. I'm sure more ideas will be generated in time.