View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2021, 04:29 AM

MKPlusUltra is surprisingly tart
Back in the game after over a decade!

What up Heroscapers!
A couple months ago I got back in to Heroscape after not playing for a long time. When I moved cross state, my Rise of the Valkyrie set and Marvel set got lost in the shuffle. Those were the only sets I owned when I was younger so my knowledge and experience with Heroscape never truly flourished as I dreamt it would as a 13 year old kid. Now that I'm 30, I am able to buy sets and expansions I never had or even knew existed!

I started a Youtube series documenting the growth of my collection. I also wanted to document my brother and I unboxing the sealed merchandise I bought to build said collection. Every Friday I'll have a new episode with some new merchandise to unbox. They will contain spoilers about unit info, character design and terrain tiles just like the massive unboxing video I have already uploaded.

My YouTube handle is MKPlusUltra. I sincerely ask that you check out my videos and leave feedback, strategy, and recommendations about units I've unboxed or should unbox. I split my first unboxing in to 2 parts so be sure to check out both! Please subscribe if you like what I'm doing, I could use your support to keep the Flames of Heroscape burning! Thank you fellow Heroscapers!

*I will be updating every week so be sure to come back to the thread for updates and video posts*

Massive Unboxing Part 1:

Here is Part 2:

First episode of “Heroscape Unboxiiing, on Friday Night!” Check it out if you please.
5/12/2021

Episode 2:
5/19/2021

Episode 3:
5/26/2021

Episode 4: First solo episode and I introduce my first “competitive” army builds
3/5/2021

Episode 5: Thora’s Vengeance, New Battle Report/Army Update segment and Raffle/Giveaway announcement!
3/12/2022

Episode 6: Zanafors Discovery and more Updates and Reports!
3/19/2021

Episode 7: All Five Flag Bearers!
3/26/2021

Episode 8: Arena of the Planeswalker Unboxing and Review
4/2/2021

Episode 9: Top 5 Favorite Squads and Heroes
4/9/2021

Season Finale!
4/16/2021

Last edited by MKPlusUltra; April 18th, 2021 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Video update