View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2019, 03:57 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

DEATHCOMMANDER PRIME

Double Execution 1/1
The figure used for this unit is a Mech Warrior figure from Solaris VII Heavy-Class Action Pack set. Its model name is Cave Lion.

Balance: This soulborg costs 225 points, not sure if that point value is right?

Playability: The powers are clear & understandable, I hope? Remote Destruction is like Executioner 616's Remote Detonation, except you can control any soulborg hero even if the figure belongs to your opponent, the soulborg can move & attack and it will blow up regardless being adjacent to any other figures. Mark for Execution is like Major J15's Breaching Scythe ability, except it only works on soulborg figures or destructible objects. The Anti-Personal Rounds Special Attack is great against organic figures, since there are alot of tough organic figures.

Creativity: The Soulborg has a Anti-Personal Rounds Special Attack is great against organic figures, since there are alot of tough organic figures. Marked for Execution ability is like Major J15's Breaching Scythe ability, except it only works on soulborg figures or destructible objects. Remote Destruction power is like Executioner 616's Remote Detonation, except you can control any soulborg hero even if the figure belongs to your opponent, the soulborg can move & attack and it will blow up regardless being adjacent to any other figures.

Theme: He is like Deathcommander Mark 3, Executioner 616 and Major J15 all in one and he may be the first solo soulborg hero that follows valkrill.

Accessibility: I have not search any sites for this miniature, but comes in the Pack set as Deathcommander Mark 3, Executioner 616 and Major J15.

P.S. I did not know you were still using the miniature? Just played with Deathcommander Prime today, so that last post was rushed before I played with him?