View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:52 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
In a completely unrelated direction, how long do you guys think I should wait until ranking the new Master Set? I've got my ideas about it based on earlier testing and how I think they'll fit in with the tournament scene as we know it, but I also don't want to change many people's opinions about stuff before they've even gotten a chance to play around with them a bit.
I'd give it at least a solid month as of the release date. I'm still waiting for my sets, but that's my fault for ordering so late.
I agree that the jury is still out for many. However, from what I've seen, there is little chance that you will unduly influence anyone. The people on this site clearly form their opinions independently, and are unlikely to be unduly swayed by anyone's spurious comments.