View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018, 07:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Techno (Breathing)

Hmmm... the bio says that he was the one who provided tech to disguise their identities, but also that he was the one who nearly blow the secret... so... playing off the 'Deception' theme in Loki's God of Deception, how about something like:

Technological Deception

At the start of each round, before placing Order Markers, you may roll the twenty-sided die. On a roll of 1 to 4, you may not place your 'X' Order Marker. On a roll of 17 or higher, you may place an additional 'X' Order Marker.

Not guaranteed, so hopefully not too strong, and with a bit of risk to it to represent him nearly screwing everything up, but the extra X allows you to use Justice, Like Lightning! twice if you get it... if. It can also mean you don't get it, or access to the X at all. In fact without Citizen V, those two possibilities are equally likely - with Citizen V, it goes from a 20%/20% to 15%/25%, so they boost each other. (EDIT: Except I forgot CC required a revealed OM... bugger...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I could see something like this:

HIDDEN IDENTITIES
Before taking a turn with a Charlatan you control, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or higher, all opponent’s figures adjacent to that Charlatan consider it a friendly figure for the rest of that Charlatan’s turn.

Kind of a light touch, mostly protects against LEAs but has an interesting touch of bypassing some defensive powers as well.
That's another cool option.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================