View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:38 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Quarterfinals until 6/21

To finish our run, Dougantosh and I will be playing each other @ 3 pm MT, today.

Dougantosh will be running his Marutuk/borgs army. I will be playing my Rae/Tae 10th army.

EDIT-- I took the win in this matchup. It was full of INSANITY. Lots of killer rolls from my 10th. It was back and forth for most of the game. Dougantosh played the Boreos/knights combo beautifully. Really mucked up my pod.

Despite me only having 3 of the 10th regiment remaining, I had a full life Rae & Tae and 4 marro warriors going up against Marutuk and one borg. In the end, Marutuk was not able to penetrate all the way through the remaining pod of soldiers. One attack just wasn't enough. she killed 2 marro (that respawned) and two 10th. Finally, Raelin came in with a Whirlwind Assault TKO Knockout punch to end Marutuk and the last borg. She killed Marutuk, but the borg still stood.

Dougantosh called the game there and I took the win with 2 life Raelin, full life Taelord, one 10th, and 4 MW's

Super fun game! Thanks for the great time, directors! This was a well done HOB tourney.

Last edited by BodaciousBlood; June 12th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.