View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:58 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Brew's DnD Customs

I like your Grishnak (I am have an orc crush these days). Nice collection of powers, interesting idea with defending with the skulls. I think my only thing with him is that he might be lacking that 'special something'. He looks cool, great theme, but he really doesnt do anything special compared to the other orc bonding options. I suppose he should be able to survive pretty good, but offering a single attack of three for his orc buddies is somewhat lacklustre.

I suppose it depends what game you plan to play him in. In a huge orc army with both melee orcs and arrow orcs he would be pretty good, but then again he really has nothing on Krug or Grimnak. Maybe if he costed 90 points he would feel more worth it. His primarly roll appears to be a cheer leader with his orc enhancement and be able to absorb some hits.

Edit: Ok, so I was sitting in the car waiting for a kid to finish her music lessons. I was thinking about stuff and I was wondering how Grishnak can get some mojo without changing his essence. I was thinking that if his Orc Enhancent power had a radius of 2 it would do the trick. In LOTR he seemed to inspire his orc buddies a fair amount and was supposed to be some sort of awesome general.
With an Orc Enhancent with a radius of 2 it would motivate me to draft this guy because now he can do something that no other orc bonding option can do. Now, if I am thinking about putting an Orc army together I would be thinking that Grishnak would be a good option and would be wondering how I could fit him in. With a radius of 2 he now becomes a cheerleading tank.

Anyway, that just my 2 cents.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Last edited by Toad Rocket; March 17th, 2010 at 03:56 PM.