View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2010, 10:40 PM

bgraves321 Woo who?
Re: Brew's DnD Customs

Any chance you could get some sharper images?

Initial comments: I think you should specify "normal adjacent attack" for Adrien's ability.

And I'm wondering about the automatic skull. That seems too good. Maybe a +1 attack die because I like the idea of an extended aura and even an aura that affects friendly figures as well as ones you control, but an extended automatic ... that's a bit too far. As cool as the skull would be, I think it dabbles in power creep, and that's no good.

Additionally, I wonder about making his normal attack 3 rather than 4. Granted, you do have him listed at 160, but his base stats alone would almost warrant that. Add on the special abilities the way you have them right now, and I think 160 is too little. Maybe you could shave one off his life? Something needs to be removed/reworked.

Moving on to Hallas ... I agree with SgtHulka. 120 is a bit too cheap, I think. Although I'm not really sure. Maybe 10-30 more points. Maybe. I do like what you've done here, though. A dash of Valguard. A dab of Krug. Fused together with a bolt of lightning. I'd enjoy playing him. I'm always a fan of figures with solid life and defense, and he presents just that.

Keep doing your thing, dude. Make some changes, and we'll give it a look-see later. Good work so far. bg