View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Documentary about Heroscape

Heroscape is a unique game product. Here in NYC our group is made up of older players who know all aspects of the gaming hobby world, and chose Scape from all the others from its beginning as something worth our time and money! Today two of our Gang of Four participate in the C3V Inner Sanctum. The game is a true gateway to creativity and community in many, many ways.

As a retired Training Director who has scripted and hosted his own training videos, I'd be happy to advise on the most important aspects to cover, look over your script, etc. PM me if I can do anything for you, and good luck.

Don't forget, after you succeed, to pitch the feature film with big stars and lots of money for you and Hasbro! Hey, it could happen!

Last edited by chas; October 14th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.