View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Who in this world will sacrifice an expensive Protector of Ullar (that is to say an entire squad of Protectors) for this?
Not the majority of the Scapers...

I was thinking the availability of the figure was important, don't say me that Protectors are available, please...

You say he was just created to be proxied, hance it's just a card not a figure...
Moreover, the card is far to be awesome.

Anyways, the 2 others customs are great. Thanks you for this.
And as we say in France: "Après la pluie, viens le beau temps!"

Keep Up the Good work Soldiers!
Availability is important, but in the case of Tyrian he can be easily proxied just like the GenCon exclusives and Samuel Brown.

BTW the ebay link is for a brand new, sealed box of protectors and dividers...I have seen many squads of protectors on ebay for $10. On that note you could use any protector for him, so if you went in with 2 friends then you could split the price and each have a repainted Tyrian.