View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: 495 point armies

I've actually been thinking about a 4x Cutter army now....

Cyprien - 150
Sonya - 195
Iron Golem - 295
Cutters x4 - 495, 20 hexes

I feel like this is the most well-balanced Cutter army I can come up with, and it's also the best as using the treasure. Cyprien is nasty against Deathreavers and Dragons, the Iron Golem is great against the Majors that both Cyprien and the Cutters don't like, and once the heroes are out of the game I like the Cutters' chances to clean up.

I'll be playtesting this tomorrow, probably against the Zamboni, which I'd think is a touch matchup - we'll see.

My best Spider army so far....

Wyvern - 100
Estivara - 180
Spiders x3 - 300
Cyprien - 450
Sonya - 495, 14 hexes

495 is just a tough point total for Spiders, unless I go Wyvern x2/Estivara/Spiders x5/Isamu I guess, but I just don't feel like I like it.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57