View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2021, 02:41 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Public Testing)

C3G PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Stronghold

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 185?
- Give a brief overview. This was an intense game that was fairly heavily weighted towards Harada's team but the Legionnaires did just enough before falling that Brainiac pulling out all the stops almost turned the tide single handedly! Had Harada had only 8 life in this game he would have fallen at the end of Round 3, so it essentially gave him 4 more rounds of Bonding (the 4th he got 2 turns before being taken out).
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Stronghold, Ion, Harada, Living Mummy, Robin (1,200) vs Bouncing Boy, Lightning Lad, Shadow Lass, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Cosmic Boy (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 185?
- Give a brief overview. Wounds were being thrown around left and right in this game. Red Skull II is crazy good and Cap felt mostly unnecessary. Stronghold didn't get to do too much after taking that Supernova hit. Reptile with his Acid Combo backed by Red Skull were the game changers here. I actually forgot to adjust and played him at 185 here.
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Stronghold, Reptile, Crimson Dynamo, Red Skull II, Cap (1,000) vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's a lot of fun but has a bit of a glass jaw. I think to hit 195 he need a defense bump or a life bump to help him stay a little longer. Definitely would draft him with or without Harada.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's scary but a few concentrated hits, especially from defense reducers and he will fall fast. While playing I did find myself wanting to burn a marker to be able to make a second attack with BSA. Could be a cool 4th option, but then that plus the 2 marker might be the go to.

Last edited by Karat; June 2nd, 2021 at 03:26 AM.