View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2021, 10:26 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Public Testing)

Personally I'd prefer Stronghold being a tad stronger rather than Harada. Right now Ion is a GREAT support piece. Harada is a powerhouse. Stronghold is basically a powerhouse, but not as good as Harada. Keeping him weaker and Harada stronger just diminishes Stronghold since they cover the same ground, essentially. Giving Stronghold a little extra boost at the expense of Harada makes all three of them more useful and cohesive.

That's my opinion, and a tiny tweak here and there I don't think would really matter in the long run!