View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:13 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Stronghold (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
He's cool. The only comment I'd have for the trio themselves is that they don't really have any auto-wound options. Harada is overwhelming, but still can't get around certain defensive powers like Luke Cage or Magical Defense all that well. It'd be neat to have a 100 point character to make them all an even 1000 and cover the autowound stuff, but I don't know who'd fit that bill.
I mean, he can with his Special Attack, but its still a swingy one for sure.

Currently thinking dropping the reroll option here, dropping him 10 points, but giving Harada a life back and giving him that 10 points to compensate, pending thoughts from testers.