View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2021, 01:36 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

@Astroking112 Yes, they are more inspired by Wulfings from Beowulf. I don't know of any D&D Wulfings (wulflings in dnd? zero clue). I think I've done a lot of digging to find out what was liked and what was not liked, my post above is edited with some of my thoughts on it and the direction that I think I'm going to be traversing. Complicated powers tend to get worse and worse with the more ground that is tread so I made a cut, I think I'll stick with it for testing and make minor adjustments as needed.

I am staying away from any attack enhancements based on isolation because I do want to see them with Hunter Heroes like Arktos, that IS thematic for me.

EDIT: To respond to your edit thanks buddy, as always the time is appreciated as is the time that I spend talking to anyone which has been great. I don't get to chat with most of the people I have been talking with lately and that in itself is wonderful, I like everyone that is in this community.