View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Mac, thanks, that helps a lot.

I have a few Yodajunkie bases (given me by a friend), and am wondering about just glueing the figures' feet directly to the sticker as is. It does seem thick and sturdy, and glued strongly enough to the resin that it doesnt' seem likely to come off, so I'm wondering if that would do the trick and be stable enough. Have you had bad experiences with this?
Yes. It will work as long as you are uber-careful with your figures. It's just too easy to put a bit of pressure on the figure, the feet will come off the base taking a layer of the sticker with it.

I've never asked him, but I wonder if Yodajunkie would ship the bases and the stickers separately so you could attach them yourself. I imagine it would be easier to remove spots before attaching the sticker. The stock is thicker and would not be likely to tear. Just a thought.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031