View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2022, 09:13 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Bibbo Bibowski (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Should be "Figure you control named Superman". Identity is what is checked when drafting which is the Secret Identity/Name if there is no SI. Name is separate and there are no figures with an Identity of Superman.

Not really getting the theme of that power anyways. He's a regular human who teleports in when Superman dies and then bonds with anyone because he was a fan of the guy who died?

Also not sure you need the rest of the game language there unless you have a weird goal of him being an OM hub when he dies which again doesn't make much sense to me.
Ah yeah that's right.

I mean, the "teleporting" was supposed to be a bit more showing up in the aftermath of Supes dying. When Supes actually died, he basically went out and tried to rally people and essentially keep things going, so its trying to capture that theme. Kind of a "carrying on the symbol" sort of thing.

I think the "for the remainder of the game" thing was holdover text from an early draft where he was always present. Dude owns a bar and wouldn't really be out there at the start of things because in his mind, Supes has got it. If something bad happens to Supes, he's absolutely going to be (kind of a dummy) and run out to try and carry the torch.