View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroSkype Match Request Thread

Because either I am a blind idiot or I'm just blind I just found out about this thread.

Either way...
I'm usually open for a very casual game on Sundays from noon to 6PM Eastern Time (for example, RL pending, I'm open this Sunday...and the following one). I'm open to dang near any custom you can think of (as long as it is reasonably balanced...heck it can be completely unbalanced, who cares ).

I usually just use facebook, but I can use another chat site at your discretion, just no Skype stuff or that google thingy.

Zap me a PM if your ever up for match.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 2nd, 2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: yup, I'm just posting because I know it might lead to something, but will more than likely lead to nothing...