Thread: Thanks
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2015, 07:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So I'm making progress but the road isn't exactly easy. At this point I'm really in a spot where I could use whatever prayer (or whatever that might mean for your particular set of beliefs) you can send my way. I'm not really in a spot where I think I'm comfortable talking about it publicly or privately but I'm quite confident I need all the support I can get. Thanks.

~Dysole, updatingly
Dysole, you will be in my prayers and thoughts. Also, don't feel pressured to talk about what you don't want to. That's something that you have to decide when you want to do so yourself.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist