Thread: X-Wing
View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 12:28 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: X-Wing

So I played at a local X-Wing tourney on Saturday, along with @Deroche and @NecroBlade .

21 people showed up. I brought my Tarnation build: Tarn Mison, R7 Astromech, Hull Upgrade, Bandits x6.

I won! Faced a Lando/Dash build, 2 Tie Swarms with Phantoms (one with a Sigma, other with Echo), and NecroBlade's Fat Han/Corran build. I did very well, most games I only lost 2 ships. Closest game was against the Echo/Tie build, where I lost 4 ships. Very fun; one $75 gift card to the store. I will definitely be flying it at the upcoming Store Championship!